Responsible for the inspection of all incoming parts from supply chain companies and internally produced components/vehicles to meet the quality standards and systems required. Will have people and budgetary management responsibility. Provide clear leadership for the development of an environment focused on Quality Manage the audit programme as well as supplier development and improvement and play a key role in ensuring project deliveries. Work proactively with all Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Employees, to maintain a programme of continual improvement within their areas of responsibility. Lead a ‘correct at source’ and problem solving methodology (Lean). Lead the team to achieve quality targets for customers and business goals.
- Responsible to maintain quality of parts being supplied to customers
- Responsible for rejection and defect management (both in-house & at customer end)
- Preparation of inspection reports of parts for dimension and performance
Attend and close technical specification meetings with customers
- Defect analysis and counteraction implementation
- Reporting to Quality Control Head