September 6, 2019
- Obtain and maintain required certification(s).
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Reassemble and test equipment following repairs.
- Inspect and test system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Discuss heating-cooling system malfunctions with users to isolate problems or to verify that malfunctions have been corrected.
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution