Responsible for administrative services for banquet handles reservations and arrangement of functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MEANS
- Performs any duties as assigned by superior in a timely and efficient manner.
- Make arrangement for sales calls.
- Take reservation for any function bookings.
- Conduct the hotel site inspection for potential accounts.
- Prepare the initial proposal for the function.
- Once the initial function proposal was sent out, make follow up call for any changes.
- Prepare the revised proposal for guest approval.
- Check the guest requirement for revised proposal.
- Once the function details are almost confirmed, prepare the official contract and get approval from Banquet Sales Manager first, then make organize to sign and chop for it as final confirmation.
- Prepare the function event order and distribute to the departments concerned.
- Follow up on the spot on the function date if any last minute changes will be made.
- Closely co-ordinate with related departments for function details changes, such as Banquet Service, Kitchen, Beverage, Stewarding and etc.
- Check the function organizer for the feedback and complete the report, hand it on to Banquet Sales Manager.
- Asking for approval from Banquet Sales Manager for any special case.
- Report to Banquet Sales Manager for any guest specific requirement.
- Pick up telephones with hotel standard telephone manner.
- Complete the Daily Activities Report.
- Complete the Daily “Hotels Comparison Report”.
- Attend the internal daily briefing of Banquet Sales Department.
- Complete the “Weekly Sales Call Plan” for next week.
- Attend the co-ordination meeting if necessary.
- Report to Banquet Sales Manager immediately for any guest complaint or compliments
- Complete “Account Update List” on monthly basis.
- Carry on any other duties assigned by hotel management.