The purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate the activities of the Cafeteria team and ensure that initiatives and programs are aligned with the client’s business needs, goals and objectives.
- Manages and organizes the activities of the Cafeteria team.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex customer inquires and complaints that are escalated. Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Monitors the performance, training, and development of staff. Conducts performance evaluations and counseling. Responsible for recruiting and hiring new employees for the Cafeteria team.
- Motivates and coaches staff towards attaining performance goals, maintaining high productivity, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements procedures to improve employee efficiency and ensure smooth operations.
- Creates and analyzes special customer service reports for management and field personnel.
- Oversees workflow and tracking within the database to ensure accuracy and integrity of the system.
- Other duties may be assigned.