Summary of Responsibilities:
Position Objective: for you to bring your previous experience to our Restaurant to ensure a high quality, consistent and personalized experience for all our guests and patrons thereby contributing to and supporting the reputation of our hotel. This position will also lead you to developing towards supervisory levels.
- Greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture. Answer telephones according to hotel standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset, but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times