October 3, 2019
- Manages a team of channel sales representatives to achieve sales and profit goals by selling goods and services through re sellers/channels.
- Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners and sets short- and long-term channel strategies.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent or in a related area.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.