Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Demi Chef De partie, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Assist in the preparation and service of all food items for a la carte andor buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- To prepare specialized food as per the prescribed menu of the organization.
- Plan and prepare Restaurant, Catering and buffet menu.
- To handle complete kitchen operation.
- To lead and manage the team of Kitchen staffs and co-ordinate with the Service and catering staffs.
- Maintenance of Hygiene conditions around the kitchen and restaurant area.
- To manage food costing and budget control etc.
- Other duties as assigned