Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper. to maintain the guestrooms and surrounding areas in accordance with policies & procedures, standards and guidelines established by the hotel.
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- To assist in the training, supervision and maintenance of grooming and conduct standards of those personnel within the scope of responsibility;
- To continually supervise, train and retrain the Room Attendants;
- To inspect all assigned rooms for cleanliness and repair works. This includes all check-out rooms, vacant rooms, make-up rooms, occupied rooms as well as OOS and OOO rooms;
- To initiate and maintain effective communication within the Housekeeping Department;
- To be familiar with the entire property and to comply to policies and procedures setup by the Hotel at all times;
We are looking for a candidate with right attitude, who is a team player and can work well under pressure. In addition, he/she should possess:
- Responsible for assisting the Banquet Service manager / Assistant Manager with the daily operations of all scheduled banquet events.
- Inspect all rooms prior to the function to ensure they are set according to the BEO and special guests’ requests.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of all banquet supplies.
- Highly responsible & reliable.