September 5, 2019
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in planning, selling, and instructing fitness plans for clients of health club: Assigns and adjusts work schedules to meet customer demand.
- Interviews, hires, and trains new employees.
- Observes workers in performance of duties and gives remedial training to correct worker deficiencies and ensure courteous service to patrons.
- Plans and sells figure-controlling programs to prospective patrons.
- Assists subordinates in interviewing, measuring, and evaluating patrons’ physical condition to determine appropriate fitness program.
- Prepares contract forms, obtains signatures, collects deposits, and issues membership cards to patrons accepting plans.
- Demonstrates operation and explains purpose of equipment, such as treadmill exerciser and stationary bicycle, and instructs patrons in their use.
- Monitors patron’s exercise program to ensure adherence to specified techniques.