Working under the HR Services Team Leader, this position is the first point of contact for staff and is tasked with preparing and processing HR documentation. The HR Service Delivery officer is tasked with ensuring the delivery of efficient and effective HR service across the areas of responsibility.
- Development of the HR Services’ strategy and offering to the business – to ensure it is fit for purpose within a changing business environment.
- Ownership of Success Factors and over time, Benefits software to provide an integrated IT platform to underpin the Employee Deal
- Ownership of the internal People Portal – where we provide the tools and solutions to encourage a shift towards a self-service environment
- Employment Relations activity for British Land
- Process design to play an active role in the creation of the Employee Deal.
- Management of a team of 2, possibly 3 FTE.
- Based on experience, this role may also include Learning & Development and various OD/Culture Change initiatives.