October 24, 2019
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed, dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Responsible for the cleanliness Hotel property in the work area.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, chinaware, glassware, etc., throughout the day.
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate supervisor.
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Ensure proper appearance and grooming while on duty.
- Ensure to have minimum wastage and breakage.
- Ensure communication between Kitchen, Order taker and service team members.
- Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.