September 4, 2019
- Assign each member of the team tasks based on their competencies and the needs of the group to meet production goals
- Utilize the backgrounds and talents of crew supervisors to enhance their abilities and groom them for future management roles
- Develop a work environment that encourages compliance with company, state and federal safety and employment guidelines
- Set performance metrics for each team member and then work with team members to make sure that all metrics are met
- Meet with management once each week to discuss the company’s production goals and how the team is working to meet those go
- To welcome and bid farewell to all visitors of the hotel in a warm and professional manner. Ensuring all guests receive prompt service and guidance accordingly.
- To assist with all departments in times of pressure.
- To ensure that accommodation for arriving VIP’s and those staying is prepared to the agreed standard.
- To introduce yourself to all residential guests and hosts of events and parties upon arrival.
- To room all VIP and important guests personally assuring a very positive first impression.
- To liaise with guests and ensure a strong host presence at all times, passing relevant information onto staff especially specific requirements or arrangements
- To ensure that the standards of service in all areas meet the required levels