Job purpose of SPA supervisor is to oversee and supervise spa activities and appointments; and to assist the Spa Manager with the operation of the spa.
- Provide training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Book Spa appointments and services.
- Handle emergencies that arise when on duty alone, notifying appropriate personnel.
- Put keys away and do a key inventory.
- Assist in general maintenance of the spa desk and reception area.
- Provide superior service to the guests at all times.
- Relay maintenance and housekeeping requests to proper staff members.
- Assist in Retail and Spa Inventory.
- Maintain clean and neat appearance at all times using a high standard of personal hygiene.
- Check in guests at spa, entering appropriate information into and running necessary reports from computer system.
- Take payments, post charges, enter amounts into computer, and balance accounts at end of shift.
- Answer a variety of questions from guests, and handle routine problems.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.