A waiter should have serving experience, Co – ordinate with the kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction. Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
- Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
- Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
- Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed
- Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food.