November 15, 2019
- Planning, selection, upgrade, and evaluation of the networking equipment used.
- Network synchronization design, upgrade, and maintenance.
- Provide technical support for the network surveillance, provisioning, installation and repair, outside plant, sales, sales engineering, and marketing departments.
- Provide the planning, implementation, and coordination of network maintenance and restoration activities.
- Provide engineering support during the installation.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and database information.
- May have to visit sites when needed to solve problems regarding communicating devices.
- Will have to inspect and service telecommunication devices in frequent interval of time.
- Engineers will also have to design and create devices for telecommunication systems and cooperate with the team member
- Network planning and design including network protection schemes, network synchronization, and bandwidth availability and utilization.
- Capacity planning and management of available and utilized bandwidth on the networks.