Primary responsibilities for role:
- Directs, oversees and leads training within Plasma Collection Center by partnering with the Regional Training staff to ensure training compliance is met.
- Collaborates with regional training staff to meet training goals within the Plasma Collection Center and implements operational changes to enhance effectiveness.
- Continuously trains employees on new or modified scheduling process effectuated to accommodate donor cycle improvements.
- Conducts directs and leads training and related developmental activities needed to support operational objectives in support of the Plasma Collection Center Leadership Team.
- Oversees and coordinates the work of designated trainers throughout the center. Identifies areas of operational opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Supports management in implementation of corrective actions to eliminate regulatory deficiencies in training. May assist in the development and facilitation of operational training materials and programs.
- Creates, maintains, and audits compliant training records and files. Ensures center adherence to training Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and annual training requirements, including new procedure training and re-certification activities.
- Establishes and maintains the ability to perform all tasks within the center; fulfills the role of production employees when the need arises.
- Reports all unsafe situations or conditions to Center Manager.