September 4, 2019
- Ensure the lobby is always kept in an orderly fashion and that ashtrays are kept clean.
- Sensitive, antipathetic and keen observer of Guest needs preferences and comfort.
- Mature, sensible and Always Happy to Serve attitude.
- Should handle high profile guests and VIP Guests.
- Interface with suppliers and vendors to ensure good pricing of events and travel.
- Handle domestic and international queries and itineraries, including baggage information.
- Design and create travel itineraries for customers according to their needs.
- Very strong Travel management experience of Premium Clientele.
- Supervise and direct Bell Desk activities and Bell Staff Responsible for sorting and distributing guests baggage.
- Provide information pertaining to all hotel services, local places of interests, restaurants, doctors, sightseeing tours and any other information likely to be of the interest to guests.
- Be prepared to recommend first and foremost the hotels own Food and Beverage outlets before any other, making guests totally familiar with the operating times and each outlets benefits.