• Contribute to account plans in conjunction with Leader & Region Sales Manager
• Facilitate overview of quote/project
• Preview total package price. Liaise w/ Pricing.
• Consolidate Brochures & Data Sheet
• Build professional comprehensive Customer Facing document
• Keep record of all Tenders submitted + Win/Loss Info
• Ensures that the preparation of tender checklists and quantities are accurate
• Ensures that the calculations and cost information contained in all tenders are accurate
• Arranges all relevant tender documents required for the contract review
• Evaluate actual cost data and determine unit price.
• Communicate and track market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and support implementation of effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits and terms which are relevant to customers.
• Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for the company.
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using company’s resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for the company.
Chief Medical Officers are expected to act as mentors to their physicians and medical staff, requiring good leadership qualities, patience and confidence. Chief Medical Officers will assume responsibility for the faults of their subordinates.
Chief Medical Officer Responsibilities:
Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
Being responsible for the performance of physicians under your supervision.
Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
Finding ways to improve clinical services.
Liaising between administration and medical staff.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Board of Directors.
The Rig Manager is primarily responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of workers engaged in drilling oil and gas wells. The Rig Manager is also responsible for the mechanical integrity of the rig and ensuring that the drilling program is executed in a safe and efficient manner. The Rig Manager is responsible for ensuring that all personnel are properly trained to operate rig equipment in accordance with established policies and procedures. This job description shall be reviewed as needed.
•Ensures all functions of drilling program are executed for 7-20 consecutive days. This includes the operation and monitoring the essential systems of the drilling rig including: the hoisting, well control, mud and power systems found on all drilling rigs.
•Interfaces with operator representatives, and acts as a liaison regarding all non-standard requests for services.
•Provides recommendations to Management regarding modifications or additions to Job Safety Analyses in order to maximize effectiveness across all entities of operations.
•Conducts pre-tour meetings with oncoming crews, outlining current and future tasks and providing safety leadership as it relates to the specific tasks.
•Works to manage rig operating costs to stay within established company guidelines.
•Provides critical component information (hours since installed/changed) for all equipment failures requiring component replacement or major repair.
•Supervises servicing and testing of all rig equipment.
•Plans and supervises all rig moves.
•Conducts frequent inspections of the rig and rig location, identifying issues regarding safe and efficient operations of the rig, and makes timely recommendations to rectify any noted problems.
•Ensures all well control equipment is properly maintained, that necessary repairs are completed timely and all personnel are properly trained to operate the equipment.
•Establishes and maintains a positive safety cultural climate in all work practices, enabling personnel to slow down or stop tasks that are deemed to have excessive risk.
•Maintains appropriate documentation (i.e. reports, logs, etc.) in accordance with company policy.
•Advises the Superintendent of changing well condition and severe weather conditions or other environmental factors that would inhibit operations.
- Plan, Devise, Develop social media content for popular social media platforms (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the companys target customers
- Ability to multi task and solve problems
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Work closely and co-ordinate with Graphics and SEO team to enhance brand awareness
- Prepare Monthly reports and create new strategies to improve ROI
- Monitor Social Media trends and implement them as and when required
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Ability to lead and explain social media data in an understandable way
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
Responsible for RAN policies, RF measurements,Perform L1 troubleshooting & perform fault restoration on site.Monitors network performance field testing & provides recommendations for new Software& Hardware RAN components for UMTS & LTE systems
Integrate diverse systems, networks, and servers to achieve overall aims.
Troubleshoot and debug system issues to increase performance and quality of data.
Document and create visual representations of systems and their inputs and outputs.
Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
The Safety Engineer is a resource for supporting the Safety Manager and project team in the successful completion of a construction project. This position assists the project team in planning, monitoring work activities, and achieving correction of unsafe acts or conditions.
Knowledge of the Company Safety and Health Program.
Assist in the completion and maintenance of the Accident Prevention Plan.
Participate in the 6-Step Quality/Safety Process.
Assist the Project Superintendent in the project site-specific safety orientation.
Assist in the development and review of Activity Hazard Analysis.
Conduct project safety audits.
Assist in OSHA inspections, as necessary.
Assist with accident and/or near miss investigations.
Assist in monitoring of subcontractor safety performance.
Audit project Safety Point files.
Assist the Project Superintendent in the implementation of the Safety Management Tool.
Attend awareness and competent person level courses.
Other projects as assigned.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.