PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY.ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF, AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE.
We may change these Terms from time to time without prior notification of such changes by any reasonable means, including posting revised Terms on the Site.
We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site (including access to the Site via any third-party links); or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
By using the Site, you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into these Terms. If you are an individual accessing or using the Site on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any corporation, partnership or other entity with which you are associated (an “Organization”), then you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of yourself and such Organization, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such Organization to these Terms. References to “you” and “your” in these Terms will refer to both the individual using the Site and to any such Organization.
The Site is controlled or operated (or both) from the United Kingdom, and is not intended to subject Jobvie to any non-U.K. jurisdiction or law. The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.K. jurisdictions. Any use of the Site is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Site’s availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
Subject to and conditioned on your compliance with these Terms, Jobvie grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to access and use the Site, and to download copies of the materials that we make available for download on the Site, in each case solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
The Site, including all content, information, and materials incorporated into or made available through the Site, is the exclusive property of Jobvie or its suppliers, and is protected by U.K. and international law. You agree not to access or use the Site, or any content, information, or materials incorporated into or made available through the Site, except as expressly permitted under these Terms.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site (the “Marks”) are the exclusive property of Jobvie or their respective third party owners. Except for your right to view Marks on our Site, You are not granted any rights to the Marks. Nothing in the Site grants, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site.
- USER SUBMITTED MATERIALS
Jobvie has obligation to screen, monitor, evaluate and remove any Submitted Materials at any time and for any reason, or analyze your access to and use of the Site. We may disclose information regarding your access to and use of the Site, and the circumstances surrounding such access and use, to anyone for any reason or purpose.
- RULES OF CONDUCT
In connection with the Site, you agree NOT to:
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”).
- Use the Site for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Site.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Site except as expressly authorized herein.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Site, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Site into any product or service.
- Systematically download and store Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Site content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without Jobvie’s express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Site’s root directory, Jobvie grants to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Jobvie reserves the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice.
- ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
You may need to register for an account to use all or portions of the Site. Jobvie is not responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password. In particular, it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account login and password, frequently update and revise your password and promptly notify Jobvie if there is any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
- THIRD PARTY MATERIALS
The Site may make available or provide links to third party websites, content, or information (“Third Party Materials”). Jobvie does not control, and is not responsible for, any Third Party Materials and the availability of any Third Party Materials on the Site does not imply endorsement of, or affiliation with the provider of Third Party Materials. Your use of Third Party Materials is at your own risk.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND JOBVIE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OR TRADE.
While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site is or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with these Terms. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site.
Further, without limiting the foregoing, Jobvie (a) does not guarantee that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site; (b) will not be responsible for any employment offers or listings, employment screenings, employment decisions, or actual employment presented by third parties; and (c) is neither your employer nor your agent based solely on your usage of the Site. You must use your own judgment in evaluating any prospective employers and any Third Party Materials.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
JOBVIE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR LOSS OF SECURITY OF SUBMITTED MATERIALS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS), EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, JOBVIE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING FROM ANY VIRUS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
Applicable law may not allow for limitations on certain implied warranties, or exclusions or limitations of certain damages; solely to the extent that such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have certain additional rights.
Jobvie may terminate or suspend your access to the Site at any time, with or without cause or notice, including if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Upon any such termination or suspension, (a) your right to access and use the Site will immediately cease; (b) Jobvie may immediately deactivate or delete your user name, password and account; (c) Jobvie will be under no obligation to maintain or provide you with access to any materials associated with your account (including Submitted Materials), and may retain or delete such materials in Jobvie’s sole discretion; and (d) except for the license granted to you to access and use the Site, the remaining provisions of these Terms will survive and continue in effect.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Scotland, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- INFORMATION OR COMPLAINTS
If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
- PAYMENTS THROUGH THE SITE
If you wish to pay an outstanding invoice through the Site (each such payment, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your bank information routing number, bank account number, bank account type, credit card number, card verification number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, billing phone number, and email. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. To process your payment, Jobvie uses CyberSource, an independent third party and subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource controls the security and performance of its payment processing services. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. Jobvie or our agents may call or contact you regarding your account or your Transactions. You agree that we may place such calls or contact you relating to the Transaction.
These Terms do not, and will not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchiser-franchisee relationship between you and Jobvie. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sub license any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our express prior written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under these Terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular will have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in these Terms will be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” These Terms, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and Jobvie relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Jobvie relating to such subject matter. Without limitation, a printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Jobvie will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.